- This watch has a display that never sleeps.
With the Always-On Retina display, you always see the time and your watch face.
- And tells you when things are getting a little loud.
The new Noise app alerts you when decibels rise to levels that can impact your hearing.
- This watch helps you smash your fitness goals.
There are workouts for every way you exercise. And advanced metrics for every level of athlete.
- And motivates you to move, exercise and stand.
The Activity rings track your progress and inspire you to sit less, move more and exercise every day. You can even compete with friends in challenges.
- This watch has a great sense of direction.
With a compass and ground elevation, it’s made for life’s twists and turns, and ups and downs.
- Did we mention this watch tells time?
With more than a hundred watch faces and infinite ways to personalise them, there’s never been a watch like this.
- Aluminum case
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Built-in Compass
- S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Capacity 32GB1
- Optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces
- Improved ambient light sensor
- Always-On Retina display with Force Touch
- LTPO OLED display (1000 nits)
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life2
- Water resistant 50 meters3
- watchOS 6
In the Box:
- Aluminum case
- Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.74mm
- Case Weight: 0.08 lb
- Shipping: 1 lb
1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration; actual results will vary. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
3. Apple Watch Series 5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 5 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.